Existing Member?

World Travelling Nerd I'm a maths nerd who will be travelling mainly around my study or, later, hopefully, work. So, here it is.

Planning

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 14 April 2016 | Views [312]

Howdy,

This is my first post and, not going to lie, I'm not anywhere yet. In fact, I'm sitting next to my dad, who has the dog on his lap, as we watch Modern Family. I'm just writing this to get my mind together.

So.... I've been planning. Well, I've been planning for a while, but I've recently started really seriousl planning. I've got a book ready for things that I need to plan. The first thing to plan is my budget. Arguably, once you've actually decided where you're going to go, the most important part of planning the trip. I'm doing well so far. I've got a plan to save the entirety of the money that I need for the exchange, and I'm getting back on track. It's very very hard to save money when I know I have it there and that I can use it. But I also think that I'll get a scholarship from the uni to go on exchange, which is awesome!!!

The other thing I've been planning is exactly what topics I'm going to do when I get over there. I'm going to do option topics for my Aussie uni, but I need to figure out what topics I'm going to do in England. Eh. I'll figure that out.

OH MAN!!! I am so excited!!! There's, like, a bajillion other things that I need to organise before I go, but I don't have to apply until November, so that's cool.

Tags: advice, budget, planning

About maths-traveller


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.