Existing Member?

My Eye I am here to Explore .....

Film Screening in Schools of Nagaon a new initiative of NRHM Nagaon

INDIA | Friday, 7 December 2012 | Views [165]

Nagaon 10th may 2011: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Nagaon in collaboration Assam Mahila Samata Society (AMSS) Nagaon Unit - A Govt. of India Programme for Rural Women Empowerment under MHRD officially launched the Film Screening Programme for School students. In this connection an inauguration meeting organized at Haiborgaon High School Nagaon on 10th May 2011.  Almost 350 students, 35 teachers, officials of NRHM and AMSS participated in the programme.  Addressing in the meeting as chief guest Maruf Alom, District Media Expert NRHM informed that initially 200 nos of Schools of Nagaon will be covered under this programme and the main objectives of the programme is to create health awareness among the students community. He further informed that for this programme special short Video films have been prepared by Sate NRHM with the help of UNICEF focusing student’s day to day behavior. In her lecture Iva Rani Rajbongshi, District Project Coordinator – AMSS, explained the plan of action for the programme. She further informed that a set of questioners both for pre and post test is developed to assess the students’ level of knowledge.  Headmaster Haiborgaon High School formally inaugurated the film show in presence of District Accounts Manager NRHM Sri S. Choudhury and other dignitaries and offered vote of thanks to all participants. 

 

Tags: iec, maruf, nagaon, nrhm

About marufalom


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.