Existing Member?

Mare

The grossest conversation ever.

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 20 June 2008 | Views [588] | Comments [1]

Danny: Chick's poop isn't supposed to smell!!!

Paris: At least I flush!

Grace: It pooop! It supposed to smell!  It doesn't matter who.  Guy, chick, baby, old, granny, grandpa, big, little...dog, bitch whatever!  If girl's poop smelled good they'd sell it in the market like perfume...scent "girl's poop".

MAKE SURE YOU FLUSH IT DANNY!  Count it!

Danny: (from inside the bathroom) I think I'm up to 34.

Lindsay: Stop....hahahhaha

Danny: (out of the bathroom) Look at my acne.  You guys need to go home!  I'm breaking out!

I think we've lived here FAR FAR too long.  hahahhahahahhaha.

Grace is the cutest person ever.

Lindsay: Grace you're my little wombat.  I'm going to call you my little wombat.

Grace: You know the wombat so fat?

Lindsay: haha! I apologize, you are no longer my little wombat.

In other news, Sean and Tish said that no one ever comes in and does the "spring cleaning" that we paid $130 for. hence why we have to clean the ceiling fan and the window sill and the corners and vacuum and everything.  It's ridiculous.  She said we have to wash our sheet and she'll "wash them again" after we sleep on them that one night but I doubt that since she wants us to do it so badly and that grosses me out that our sheet probably weren't washed before we used them.

BLECK

I can't wait to be back in clean land.

One week.  

We went out to eat with the boys today and then into the city and then tomorrow we're going to spend the day with Nick who is here and I think Brett is with him?  Maybe?  We'll see.  I mean we're definitely seeing Nick, maybe on the Brett part.  At least this Saturday outing we don't have to worry about wether or not this person is ACTUALLY a friend of Nick's or if they are some impostor pretending to be friends with Nick so they can steal us, because this will really be Nick.

My knee is KILLING me.  I've been wondering about the whole teaching thing and being on my feet all day.  Hopefully this knee thing gets better or my whole future career will be in jeopardy.  I'll be using a walker by the time I'm 24.  Oy!

See ya'll in a week.

Comments

1

I'm going to need new knees someday, its just a matter of time. They are doing wonders with polyethylene and titanium nowadays, so you will never have to deal with that ever again.

And don't worry, I'll weld on some cool accesories for your walker.

  Casey Cross Jun 21, 2008 5:16 AM

About marge


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.