Existing Member?

Mare

The food. La comida.

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 17 June 2008 | Views [536] | Comments [1]

Jewell: I didn't want to tell my mom why I really want to come home.  I mean, I miss my family and my friends...but what I really miss...is...the food...

HaHa

She's so funny.

Don't worry, I miss my friends and family more than the food but I can't lie.  I would kill for:

Mac and cheese, Qdoba, Casey's bean dip, that rice stuff with veggies and cream of chick on top, and ham and cheese and potato casserole.

Those sound delicious.

And the first thing I want to do is have a big glass of milk (and not have it upset my stomach) and a big glass of water (and not have it taste like crappy city water).

Ummm...my mom wants me to write about Airlie.  It was fun.  Ummmm we went on a boat trip and I snorkeled and I cut my knee open on coral, but it's mostly healed now.  Ummm I just don't know why but I'd rather talk about it when I get home, or I'll have nothing to talk about besides these people haha.  Not that that's not enough.

Currently Jewell is teaching Paris Mandarin, Paris is teaching Grace French, Lindsay and I are throwing out some Spanish, Grace is throwing in some Indonesian and let's be honest, everyone is working on their English while Grace makes fun of the Australian accent and tries to determine between "warm" and "worm".

I think there's like five million versions of Happy Birthday going around while Paris does contortion and Grace tries to copy.

Only 10 days till we leave here.  Which is nuts.  

Soon I'll be lying in my living room with my besties and my family and Mark and eating mac and be barely awake but won't really notice because I'll be SO excited to see everyone.

Jessica (Josh's sister) is inviting me to her wedding.  It's my first wedding of someone my age-ish.  I'm so excited!  She's so adorable.  She's inviting Lindsay too so "the whole gang" can come.  I swear she may be the sweetest person ever.

Grace is IN LOVE with Chris Carper based on the pictures on my wall.  Josh be jealous ;) haha she thinks he's the most GORGEOUS boy in the world and she LOVES Josh's eyes and always talks about how big me and my friend's eyes are.  HaHa. 

Linday's whole body is peeling off after a sunburn, like a snake.

Comments

1

Ah! the Q. A burrito can not truley be con queso until you get back. For those of you that don't catch the pun, think about it.

And not to worry. Your new apartment will be a place where the beans flow like wine. Where beautiful dinner dishes flock like the salmon of Capistrano.

  Casey Cross Jun 20, 2008 5:14 AM

About marge


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.