Existing Member?

Mare

"You're right. You're right. I know you're right."

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 16 March 2008 | Views [387] | Comments [2]

I'm watching When Harry Met Sally with Danny and Lindsay.

It makes me miss home in the kind of way you miss the way school smells after a long summer.

You don't REALLY want it.  Not right away.  You just miss it.  

Pleasantly.  

And when it's time to go back, you'll enjoy it.  

Thoroughly.

My bangs have grown out long enough I can pull them back in my ponytail.  It helps since it's so windy.  I've been living with a disaster growing out of my head since I got here.  I figure I'll cut it right before I come home, so I can look stunning as I stroll through the airport.

It's ridiculous but I SINCERELY believe I can quote EVERY line of this movie.  I'm just going along saying EVERY word in my head as it goes.  And laughing before it's time.

Obsession.

Meg Ryan makes me miss Casey.  [shout out to casey! haha like on TRL when you're in high school and bored after school]  I hope he's not embarrassed I put that on here that he likes Meg Ryan.  But he does.  He even owns two?  three? of her movies.  I think I'm crossing the line....moving on!

Did you know embarrassed has TWO R's and TWO S's?  Took me three tries to get that right.  Some things you just never learn.

Tomorrow starts another week of school.

I love that I don't mind when the weekend is over...I like class : )

I don't like that sometimes it's at 8:00am but I can deal.

"Someone is staring at you in personal growth."  HAHAHA.  This movie gets me every time.

I digress....

I don't really have anything else to say.  Mom, I asked around and asked Gracia and uploading photos doesn't do anything to the internet.  Not much of a dent even.  I'm good on that level.  It was just the WoW playing that did us in but Adam REALLY didn't know what he was doing and next month we'll be alright.

I overreacted as you know.  But you cheered me up.  (Thanks MA!)

"If you feel your dream is dying, hold tight, you've got the music in you.  Don't let go, you've got the music in you.  One dance left, this world is gonna pull through.  Don't give up, you've got a reason to live.  Can't forget you only get what you give.  Four a.m. we ran a miracle mile, we're flat broke but hey we do it in style" -New Radicals

I need to focus on Harry and Sally.  It's an actual SIN for it to be on and not be giving your FULL attention.

Unless of course their are white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies on the table.  Then of course your attention can be split 50/50

Sally: Will you sleep?

Harry: If not I'll be okay.

Sally: What will you do?

Harry: I'll stay up and moan...maybe I should practice now.

Mary

Comments

1

atta girl!

  -Mom Mar 17, 2008 5:58 AM

2

Never seen it. Always wanted to.

  Stuart Mar 21, 2008 12:41 PM

About marge


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.