Existing Member?

Mare

"So i threw on my pumas and tried to put it all behind me"

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 13 March 2008 | Views [399] | Comments [1]

So I had group work today in a class.

It ended up being VERY unproductive because it really just became a "let's listen to the American girl talk and ask her ridiculous questions" session.

My group was:

Camille, Hannah and Ryan.

Camielle thinks it's "outrageous" that I call my hair that falls across my forehead "bangs".

"Going to get my 'bangs' cut" she said.  She laughed uncontrollably.

They call it "fringe".

Ryan thinks it's funny the way I say my A's.  "Maaaaam" (mom)

Hannah got really serious and leans in and says "Do you really call it a....cell phone" and burst out laughing.

Yea I do.

Not a "mobile".

No one says "mobile" in the US unless it's IMMEDIATELY followed by "dahhhhlliing".

Needless to say, nothing was accomplished.  Not to mention (we're doing a presention on Easter Island) and Ryan checked out a tour guide book.

Useless.  Ha Ha.

Anyway after that we (Lindsay, Paris, Danny and I) went to the boy's place for a bbq.

It was fun.

El fin.

Das ende.

Buenas noches.

POST SCRIPT

Lindsay is snoring and then every once and awhile making little whimpering noises in her sleep.

Priceless.

POST POST SCRIPT

You can tell I'm exhausted because this is a REALLY boring entry.

Comments

1

Hold the phone! Are we now posting my sleeping habits online?! Fabulous. Did I forget to tell you that you blurted out "Yeah" at about 8:35 yesterday morning for no apparent reason at all? Hahaha... we are noisy sleepers.

I just woke up with the worst coughing fit in the history of the world. You would have laughed at me.

  Lindsay Mar 13, 2008 9:44 AM

About marge


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.