Existing Member?

Don't be a chicken, you'll upset the rabbits Our adventures through Japan, Spain, France, Germany, Austria & America.

Day 13 - Travel to Barcelona

SPAIN | Wednesday, 14 May 2014 | Views [137]

Got a Bus to Valencia, it was moving so naturally Amanda slept whilst I wrote the blog.

Arriving in Valencia we had 4hrs to kill, so we took a nice quick walk around town and grabbed a bite to eat. After this we caught the train, first class to Barcelona as it was only 3 euro more and you got food and drinks with extra leg room. We travelled up the coast of Spain and you could see all the beaches, Manda also spotted a nude couple on the beach which happens here.

Arriving in Barcelona we were blown away by the old buildings and cathedrals. We did a quick walk before dinner came around.

<P5141573.JPG>
<P5141605.JPG>
Cathedral

<P5141577.JPG>
Market

<P5141600.JPG>
Bridges between buildings.

Dinner in Spain happens at around 10pm which we quite like.

<P5141624.JPG>
<P5141614.JPG>
<P5141619.JPG>

We had dinner at a place which was tucked away down an alley way in Bacelona. We ordered the Seafood platter for two. The meal came out in three lots, boiled seafood, battered seafood and last grilled seafood. It was seafood only, no vegies or sides, just the way we liked it. One of the best meals we had in Barcelona.

About map7


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.