Existing Member?

Lisa's Adventures London to Home Hi All, Well it is time I moved on. I am heading home in July but so you can read about my adventures I have set this site up. Please read, enjoy and drop me a line sometime. See you all soon. Love Lisa xx

From Russia with love

RUSSIAN FEDERATION | Wednesday, 1 August 2007 | Views [326]

Hi All,

Well I have arrived safely in Moscow. The 36hr train ride was not too bad from cologne. I got to share my compartment with a grandmother and her grand-daughter from Belarus. It was quite interesting as they did not speak any english and I did not speak belarussian, but we got by and the time passed quite quickly. I had some of the best sleep I have had for ages on the train.

Got into moscow around 9 and had my transfer waitng for me. Lovely guy trying to tell me everyone work during the day but night drink, eat, party and kiss the girls. Well that was the russian males perspective.

Got to hostel too early to check in but they let me have a shower (ahh to be clean again). Then off I went. Walked into the centre, saw the Kremlin, Red Square, St Basils. They are all still so cool to look at. Definately different though from last time walking through red square by myself compared to people I had spent 4 weeks with.

Caught up last night with our honcho (who had her bag stolen while we were eating), meet group, drank champagne (as really cheap). Found out I am going to beijing with 5 guys and me. It sould be fun. It definatly seems different to normal as I am the only aussie and there isnt even any kiwis. Most are english.

Well heading out again today to explore this crazy city. I will write again soon.

Lisa xx

Tags: Culture

About lmc303

Snails, yummy

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Russian Federation

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.