Existing Member?

THE NEW HABIT I GAINED FROM TRAVEL

My First Unforgettable Journey

ETHIOPIA | Saturday, 7 April 2012 | Views [2726]

It was ten years back. I was with my daddy when he took me to were his parents live which is at the country side. When he first told me about the travel I was so eager to see my grandparents as I haven't seen them before. We begun journey on a beautiful morning with a high spirit. As it was vacation and there is no schooling my dad had told me to hold some reading materials which are entertaining actually. We traveled by a bus which was full of traveling people. It was a lovely journey and I enjoyed every piece of it. We reached a small town which looks better than the towns we passed by and we stopped there. We were told that yet we are left with a thirty minutes walk to reach our destination which was my grand parents home.And than suddenly came a heavy rain with thunderstorms which make one to fear as the place is so exposed. The rain grew eventually and it started growing upper and upper from the ground. It already changed to a flood. Me and my daddy were so worried and we don't know what to do. However an unexpected thing happened. A man in twenties came riding a horse. My daddy was so worried for me as I was a 10 years old girl by then and suddenly he called the man and asked him to ride me on the horse. The man was agreed immediately. But I was so afraid of the man that may be he will run the horse faster and he will kidnap me. But since I have no choice I went with him. He safely took me and with my daddy walking in that heavy rain we reached my grand parents home very wet. We thanked the man very much and saw....

Dear readers I will come with the next part of this story soon....enjoy.

About listentoyourheart


Follow Me

Where I've been

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Ethiopia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.