Existing Member?

THE NEW HABIT I GAINED FROM TRAVEL

My Scholarship entry - Seeing the world through other eyes

WORLDWIDE | Friday, 23 March 2012 | Views [429] | Scholarship Entry

The world....a vast term to put in a sentence is seen in many eyes differently. Traveling is the time when we see the world in a different eye and listen deeply un to ourselves specially when we have no associates to talk to. The trees, the small houses, the different cultures, the languages,the different people take our mind to a different world which we created inside ourselves which is a world of peace, new thinking,new ideas and knowledge. The blurred image of the life we have had back home stands in front of us....making us to analyze each and everything we have done on the past. Moreover we listen to our heart deeply , feeling peace and determination on our future life style by feeling closely and understanding the message the trees transmit to us as we pass by each town. They say there is another world, another life, another chance for life on the other side of the road.....so hope for it and refresh your mind to face it. That is why most of us like traveling and get a refreshed and energized ourselves when we return back HOMEEEEE.....

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2012

About listentoyourheart


Follow Me

Where I've been

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.