Existing Member?

lisa & paul's grand adventure Lisa and Paul's grand adventure, journey with us to new and exciting places!

American Road Trip

USA | Sunday, 7 October 2007 | Views [813]

There were amazing views on our road trip from San Fran to Santa Barbara

There were amazing views on our road trip from San Fran to Santa Barbara

Paul and I hired a car in San Francisco and are making our way down from San Francisco to Los Angeles. It has been amazing to see so much of the countryside, quite refreshing after spending a couple of days in the city, where we hardly even saw a tree! We are now in Santa Cruz, and have spent a night in at the budget inn, classy! We are now going to get a move on and travel down toward Santa Barbara.

There is a fairground on the beach with some mean looking roller coasters, hoping that they will be open today so I can have a go on the big dipper!


We have been to a couple of American style diners since arriving in America which has been cool, I was expecting that we would be served monster portions, that hasn't happened yet, but there is still time for that!

The weather is great here, the sun is out and there is a refreshing sea breeze, yay!  Onwards to Santa Barbara.....

Tags: On the Road

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.