Existing Member?

lisa & paul's grand adventure Lisa and Paul's grand adventure, journey with us to new and exciting places!

We now have transport!

NEW ZEALAND | Tuesday, 6 November 2007 | Views [730]

This is our van, it is a bit rough around the edges, but seems to run quite well.  There is a bed in the back, and we have been kitting 'her' out with lots of nice camping stuff so we can have lots of fun driving around and exploring the countryside, yay!

This is our van, it is a bit rough around the edges, but seems to run quite well. There is a bed in the back, and we have been kitting 'her' out with lots of nice camping stuff so we can have lots of fun driving around and exploring the countryside, yay!

After spending a couple of days looking to see what was about Paul and I bought a van.  To start off with we wanted a campervan with a sink, stove, fridge and toilet.  We soon realised that we couldn't get on for our budget, we tweeked what we were looking for and ended up buying a van that we have named Dixie, she runs really well!  She is a bit rough around the edges, but we are making her our own, and are looking forwards to spending lots of weekends, and a month or so towards the end of our time in New Zealand living in her! Yay, it will be fun, just like camping, but without the tent!

Tags: planes trains & automobiles

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.