Existing Member?

lisa & paul's grand adventure Lisa and Paul's grand adventure, journey with us to new and exciting places!

Los Angeles

CANADA | Thursday, 11 October 2007 | Views [965]

This photo pretty much sums up our experience of being in LA, lots of traffic, and having to travel on the highway to get anywhere

This photo pretty much sums up our experience of being in LA, lots of traffic, and having to travel on the highway to get anywhere

We are now in Los Angeles, it is such a massive city that it has motorway connecting up different parts of the city! Crazy!

The journey here wasn't quite as picturesque as the journey down the rest of the coast, hmm, that is a wee bit of an understatement as most of the way we were stuck in a traffic jam!  We also don't have a map, so ended up driving around the city for ages before we found somewhere to stay, map, we don't need a map!?

We eventually found somewhere cheap to stay, but it was quite possibly the most horrible place in the world, the room was really dirty, smelt of wee and the couple in the next room were quite obviously not getting on too well (judging by all of the shouting and banging going on!) so we quickly booked ourselves out of there and are now staying in a really nice, clean motel, (doesn't even small of wee!) We had an amazing free breakfast, and both ate waffles until we were so full that we couldn't move, yum, yum!

Out to explore Los Angeles today, Hollywood here we come, and will then look to find somewhere out of the city for our last couple of days in America. 

Can't believe that we will be in New Zealand in under a week, can't wait.

Tags: On the Road

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.