Existing Member?

The Lone Adventures of Li-Lu

They made me drink!!

NEW ZEALAND | Thursday, 28 February 2008 | Views [839] | Comments [1]

Woke up with the most hideous hangoover this morning, mental note to self $4 wednesdays are trouble! me and james managed to drink the bar dry of jamesons. so awesome to see him, Pikey (a guy I knew in newquay) came to meet us too as he lives an hr from auckalnd. was weird being out with my cornish friends!! After wwalking to the Sky Tower and watching a guy jump off it I met james and Chris for lunch. went for a wander and found a park. Hangovers weere not wearing off so the boys decided the place to deal with this would be the pub...i couldnt do it and went for lemonade!! Last night was so much fun, ended up being me and james propping the bar up. We went for a walk as james had kebab and we sat under the sky tower as he ate it,, so romantic! ha.

Said bye to James and Chris as they headed to Oz. Might be going on a roadtrip with James in april. Met up with Matt and Rachelle (canadian girl from my dorm) and we went to Auckland Domain (a park) and played cards. so nice having a big park in the city though bizarre seeing skyscrapers peeking out from behind the trees! On the evening everyone from our dorm went down to play cards in the lounge, was really good fun and free!! Played Spoons which resulted in us hiding pick up sticks down corridors and frantically jumping over sofas and racing to get them so we didnt lose the game...such a giggle!! Sleep beckoned so bed at 10!!

Tags: Party time

Comments

1

Hiya babe, sounds like so much fun, lots of drink, friends and sunshine. Glad to hear you didn't bungee jump, your old Mum's nerves couldn't have stood it !! Anyway will leave a blog for later , ooh get me with all the words ! ha so trendy Love Mum & Dad XXXXX

  Mum Mar 5, 2008 6:47 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.