Existing Member?

Global Music, Connecting Cultures Stories from the Rajasthani Road... from world music ensemble LIBANA

Great news!

USA | Sunday, 20 February 2011 | Views [1161] | Comments [2]

Libana + family meet with His Holiness the Karmapa in Dharamsala, India

Libana + family meet with His Holiness the Karmapa in Dharamsala, India

We have just come back to Delhi from the amazing lands of Rajasthan and Gujurat where there has been NO time or computers to blog on--our apologies! We all promise to blog about everything for weeks to come after we are home.

However, I got here late last night to an email from our guide in Dharamsala who let us know that he has arranged for a special audience with the High Holiness the Karmapa on Monday! Wow. He is widely regarded as who will most likely be in line to lead the Tibetans when the Dalai Lama passes on. We are all beyond words about everything.

It is all as bit much!!! Not really... Miracles and life-altering experiences abound at every turn and how could we possibly feel more grateful!

More later, as soon as we can.

Sue

 

Comments

1

You all are obviously making quite a wonderful impression on your audiences and new friends! Thank you for sharing your travels in such a "come alive" way! Your colorful and descriptive updates are much appreciated by your fans and friends back home! Can't wait to see and hear more upon your return. Traveling mercies to all of you.

  Sharon Webb Feb 21, 2011 12:40 PM

2

Your whole trip sounds so amazing! Every day is an unbelievable experience which, I'm sure, none of you will ever forget. Can't wait for a sitdown with the Webmats to see pictures, and hear all the terrific stories. And, glad to hear that Jared is OK!

  Melissa Sachs Feb 24, 2011 10:18 AM

About libana

Libana: Global Music, Connecting Cultures

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.