Existing Member?

Trekking and Traveling

Hawaii

USA | Friday, 5 February 2010 | Views [467]

Well, this is it, our final night of this trip.  We can't wait to get home and tell you all about it.  We have had the most amazing time, seen some of the most amazing sights and done some of the most amazing things.  But it will probably be the people we have met that will stick in my mind.  We have traveled from the Amazon jungle of Peru down through the Andes mountains, across the border into Bolivia and then into Chile.  Continuing on we made our way down to Cape Horn, Argentina and the end of the world.  We then headed to Easter Island the last stop on the South American leg of our trip.  We flew into a cold and white Christmas in New York.  We drove from Los Angeles up the coast to San Francisco and down through Yosemite National Park then across to the Grand Canyon and Las Veges before heading back to L.A and on to Hawaii for the last leg of our trip.  Hawaii is a beautiful place and so relaxing after such a long trip.  We thank you for taking the time to read about our trip and I hope some of our photos have inspired some of you to get out there and see the world.  Good luck and we'll see you all when we get back.

Les.

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.