Existing Member?

Backpacking with Style Hello! Welcome to our travel blog! Read on to find out what CLifton Rotary get up to in Nepal. Enjoy!

On to Dharan

NEPAL | Sunday, 18 November 2007 | Views [456] | Comments [1]

The trekkers still only have intermittent connections, they're hoping for better next week. The first stage has been successfully completed, El Presidente has improved his horse riding skills, and his calf muscle is now much better. JW gave them all a scare but is apparently OK now, avoided the walk back up to Suketar, with at least one other in a rather exciting, adrenalin land cruiser ride instead. The trekkers are visiting another village, where after a surprisingly warm welcome have had a request for another health post - they have also met up with rotarians in Dharan - at least one is a medic - so may be able to direct request there. Hope I got that right. There was to be a BBQ for them tonight, ie Saturday. Hopefully the trekkers will be able to add to this soon & even some photos.

Tags: Mountains

Comments

1

Thanks, Leigh, for keeping us informed. Looking forward to seeing something 'direct' to put flesh on some of the intriguing 'bones'.

Jenny

  Jenny Nov 18, 2007 4:44 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Nepal

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.