Existing Member?

Daniel Greece, (program of education for make benefit beautiful nation of Australia)

Day 21

GREECE | Monday, 26 July 2010 | Views [314]

This morning we went to two places before the school. One was one of only four government run schools for kids and people with learning disabilities which was good to see, they had nicer toilets, showers and baths than our hotel, which might I add is getting on all our nerves, my room has no hot water from the shower, or a shower curtain at all so we flood the bathroom every time we bathe in the saltwater that flows from the tap, a sink that doesn’t drain properly, a cleaner that doesn’t come or when she does come she takes our towels and doesn’t replace them and the same terrible breakfast everyday. OK hotel rant over.

After the special school we went to s primary school where a group of musicians from all over Greece were practicing for a performance that we were going to see on Friday. School was next on the list, it was a standard day working on our assignments, mines just about done, yay. Nothing special happened that night though just a normal dinner then bed.

About lannigan


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Greece

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.