Existing Member?

Daniel Greece, (program of education for make benefit beautiful nation of Australia)

Day 34

SPAIN | Thursday, 7 January 2010 | Views [271] | Comments [1]

Today we headed over to the Picasso museum. (all 4 of the adelaide crew)

Was kinda cool, but it was full of the drity drawings he used to do for his friend. Was nice to see how his style evolved though. From super realistic to cubism.

After the museum we went shopping. Yesterday was like our christmas day, all the spanish kids got their toys and everything was closed. today is like boxing day so the sales are on.

We all went shopping. I bought a sweet thick winter coat, charcoal grey with a mad vampire collar. also bought a flanney/chequred shirt and a thick hoodie. All for 90 euros...thats value.

Earlier Bill had seen a Paella resteraunt, that had Paella for 8.90 so we headed their for dinner. Before that we had met a group of english girls, one of them Nadeine came with us for dinner.

After some delicious Paella and a few jugs of Sangria we headed back to the hostel bar. We got a pack of cards from the hostel staff and started plaing a few drinking games in the bar, 2 more canadian guys, 2 aussie guys and another english girl joined in. best night so far, had a brilliant time. we all drank loads of sangria, it doesnt get u drunk that fast, but it just sits and swirls around in your gut haha.

Comments

1

"from super realistic to cubism" ??? well well !

  Godfather Jan 16, 2010 7:30 PM

About lannigan


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.