Existing Member?

bird legs getting bigger

No More Photos, for Now =(

THAILAND | Thursday, 7 May 2009 | Views [639]

So starting a few weeks ago, my camera decided to become incompatible with windows (yay mac) and I can only upload photos to windows with a card reader now ... which I do not have... since I'm home in ONE WEEK,and have a mac and card reader there, I'm not too inspired to get this problem solved right now. So unfortunately I cant post the remaining pictures from my Vietnam trip for a while. There were some really good ones from Mui Ne and Saigon that I am sad for people not to see!

As soon as I've settled down at home, I will add them just for fun, and so that this portion of my travels will be complete. If you want to see some cool streams and sand dunes and crazy traffic, check my photos out in about a week and a half.

In Koh Lanta now just relaxing. - It is Low Season here now and it is a huge contrast from the last time we were here. It's a ghost town! some parts of the streets are unrecognizable to me as all of the business is closed down. It's still warm though so I'm still trying to get beach time in. It's weird though because what was once this crystal clear, blue/green calm ocean, is now grey and murky and choppy... and kind of daunting! and the beaches are DESERTED. Dave and i spent the afternoon on a popular beach yesterday and saw about 4 tourists in total. It IS kinda nice to be all alone, but it's also just kind of creepy... it would be amazing to be this alone in high season. But being alone in grey murky water is scary!

Here for maybe 4 more days, then I need to decide if Im going to Phuket with Dave for a few days, or straigh to bangkok for a few days. Bangkok accomodation will be much cheaper - so thats sort of the deciding factor... and there is a lot of bangkok I still havn't seen.. so maybe i could make a freind and explore it a bit more before I leave. I'm sort of tempted to do Phuket and then just spend twop more days on the beach... but if the beaches are as deserted as here, I wouldn't want to... hmmm decisions decisions...

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.