Existing Member?

bird legs getting bigger

Toronto

CANADA | Saturday, 20 December 2008 | Views [552] | Comments [3]

We finally went to Toronto! I will say, for what that particular experience was, it wasn't any more, or any less than I expected. We didn't get there until later in the afternoon, saw the CN tower, walked around for a while until we were freezing, got some dinner, walked around some more until we were freezing again, and then caught the train home. I will also say, that if we had gotten there in the morning, and it was summer time, it would have been amazing! I really missed the ocean and mountains as city backdrops, but all of the character in the old buildings, and the size and diveristy of the city itself made up for it. 


Even though we were so cold walking around after dinner, that was my favorite part. I love it when cities are even more lit up than usual because of Christmas. And almost every other block had some holiday music playing from a store front. - That with the cold and the snow, really started to put me in the spirit.


Photos here!

Comments

1

Nice hat! How long are you guys in Toronoto?

  Jon Dec 20, 2008 10:42 AM

2

=D until Jan. 5th!

  landon_marie Dec 20, 2008 10:46 AM

3

aw, you didnt hate Toronto! i'm glad. laurent wasnt' really a fan.

  laura Jan 7, 2009 7:28 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.