Existing Member?

Great cruise in Chiang mai

Paeadise in Chiang Mai,Thailand

THAILAND | Wednesday, 19 September 2007 | Views [954]

Hi everyone,


This is the first entry of me.I come from China and I have heard that Thailand is very charming.I think so.I went to bangkok for 4 days.I forgot my camara at the hotel so i didn't take any photo at Bangkok.I think Bangkok is very noisy and bad polution but everything is ok.After that I went to Chiang Mai.It was a perfect place to travel.I have to say " Don't miss it" If you have a plan to travel in Thailand, you must go to Chiang Mai.

The prople is very nice.They different from Bangkok people.Bangkok people is a bit aggressive but Chiang Mai people is very gentle.I think the factor of the difference is the enviornment and weather. Bangkok is the business city.Everyone have to work hard and think only about the money so they seem to be a selfish man.The weather is very hot and bad polution.Because of too much building and carbon monoxide. The cost of living is higher than Chiang Mai.

The First day in Chiang Mai, I went to Doi Suthep temple.Doi sothep temple located at the top of Suthep mountain.I can saw the city from the top of the mountain.In the morning I saw a Flog around the mountain and I think that it look like a paradise.A flog cluster around a big mountain and barely to see the mountain.



When I arrived to the mountain,I saw a golden temple which the relic of the Buddha was loaded in the stupa.It very great. I think this temple is very important for Chiang Mai people.



At noon,I find some restaurant to have a lunch and I got a good restaurant to have a break.It's Chiang Mai Vegetarien Society Restaurant.If you are vetgetarian or you love to eat vegetable or you like healthy food,I recommended this restaurant because it very clean,delicious,good for health and cheap.There have many type of food such as thai food,local food,herb salad , menu dishes and bran.But you have to lade the curry from the pot by yourself.The curry is only 1 bath!! What a cheap meal!

Me and Scorpion tailed Boat Room.

The night is coming so this trip i stay at Scorpion tailed Boat Village.It's the quite place and surrounding by the nature.I can see Suthep mountain from this resort.The room was made by a bamboo and furniture made by bamboo too.It's very nice.Over more this resort is close to the Ping River.The owner of Scorpion tailed Boat resort told me that they had local fish hook for the customer.So I decided to fishing.A fish hook made by a wood stick.I dig some worm in the ground for the lure.Before I fishing,there are two customer fishing at the river bank.They didn't get any fish and me too.Because I am an inexperience for fishing.

The customer of Scorpion tailed Boat Village.

The bamboo room.

Scorpion tailed Boat Village

Scorpion tailed Boat Village

In the garden
In the garden
The butterfly in the garden.There have many butterfly in the garden.
I'll show the Scorpion tailed Boat picture on the next entry.See you.

Tags: The Great Outdoors

About lan_mulan

Me and beautiful flower in the Scorpion tailed Boat Village

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.