Existing Member?

Kris & Chris & The World

The Holiday is OVER

UNITED KINGDOM | Tuesday, 29 May 2007 | Views [172]

Today I went to work for the first time in almost 3 months.....i have a 3 week temp job at Arcadia (the parent company of Top Shop, Miss Selfridge etc etc etc). It was somewhat of a shock to the system to have to get up and be somewhere ontime and in a presentable fashion i.e. not wearing jandals! Went to a temp agency last Friday and by 5pm had a job, it was all a bit of a rush.

Chris has a job interview tomorrow...its all moving along very quickly. But we are joking that I am the provider and he is the house wife :)

Have had a great time catching up with my two genuine engligh/london friends. It has been great to see them both after years!

Spent Sunday afternoon on the roof of a house boat on the Thames drinking Pimms. Was a bit surreal, but very very lovely!

So am going to continue to try to find a permanent job.... And try and enjoy the temp one i have at the moment. Highlight of the day: the building has a cafe which has a giant pick and mix lollie section!!!!!!

Hope you are all good in your respective hoods.

About kristinandchris


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.