Existing Member?

Europe or BUST I am going to Iceland for 21 days on a volunteer expedition in east Iceland, actually. I will be donating my time to do organic farming with my workcamp. After that I will be on my own to backpack around Europe. Feel free to send me messages !

Day 5 - Stockholm, Sweden - Sweden just got a little sweeter...

SWEDEN | Friday, 9 October 2009 | Views [500]

Man, traveling is exhausting.  I've stayed at the City Backpackers Hostel in Stockholm for 5 nights and I have to check out now :-( BUT I DON'T WANT TO ! this place is hands down AWESOME. I found a different hostel in Sodermalm to check into, the 'hip' district of Stockholm.  That will be nice because that's the area to go out and party in, which I shall do tonight if I can manage to squeeze in a little day nap before tonight. 

Frida night I went out and partied at 2 places, The Sidetrack bar and then some other dance club, with my friend Oscar, both in Sodermalm. He's a great person, very sweet and he DJ's at Sidetrack as well.  I will just leave it at that for now :-)

DANGER is coming to Stockholm next Saturday October 17th I'm about to shit my pants, SO EXCITE' !!!

http://www.myspace.com/2emedanger


check the music out, sucka.

Tomorrow (Sunday) I may take a cheap bus ride out to some small Swedish town and stay overnight so I can rest and relax, away from the big city fuss.  I really need some down time now, and also to work on my music.

my music you say? well all 5 of you readers, and I love you all very much for reading my blogs, should know that I'm a musician and a composer / pianist.  check it out: http://web.me.com/kreydatus

<3

 

 

Travel Answers about Sweden

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.