Existing Member?

A little time to think.

A final day to pack.

UNITED STATES OUTLYING ISLANDS | Tuesday, 21 July 2009 | Views [316] | Comments [1]

I am A day away from getting onto my planes to reach Japan. In all honesty I should be packing, but I am counting on a restless night of no sleep to get me through it. I have slowley been trying to get my body used to longer nights and late mournings, just to get a new head start on the time change.

My stay in Michigan has finally re-connected long lost ties with my family, and now that I have gone through all the effort to see them again I am going to do my best to periodically get on facebook and talk to everyone, or e-mail. Its okay, that just means that I'll have a lot of stories to tell when I get back.

One flustrateing thing I have realized while preparing to leave is that no matter how unrelyable you think you might be sometimes, you often know what is best for you. You have to be willing to go to yourself for an anwser sometimes, and not allow someone to change that. Even if Advice is good, it doesn't mean you have to take it!

Despite dropping a 4lb hatchet on my big toe, I am still catching my flight! This means that I will be keeping my ticket to japan, and not wandering into Mongolia just yet. 

But Oh,OH how I can't wait for Mongolia. 

I wont accomplish everything on my first trip, and one thing for sure is that I'm going to have an interesting life intertwined with travel. 

 

Comments

1

Love you and thinking of you!! safe travels sweet cousin!! You're in my thoughts and you're never alone! Here for you always!!! HAVE FUN!!!!
Love,
Dede

  dede Jul 24, 2009 2:25 AM

About koudee


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United States Outlying Islands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.