Existing Member?

Reality revealed

Photography Perspective

PHILIPPINES | Sunday, 13 January 2013 | Views [363]

People are concerned about what will happen in their future, specially couples, they throw coins to pray and wish for happy endings!

People are concerned about what will happen in their future, specially couples, they throw coins to pray and wish for happy endings!

Wishing for the Future

 

I am a simple person who has always thought that I do not have a talent. Not until the time, I was given a regular film camera when I started to realize that I am so much in love with photography. With such, I received a graduation gift of Nikon D40 6 years ago, which further enhanced my interest and drive to understanding photography more. As I take photos, my friends have been saying that photos I took was extraordinary. Hence, I have started to take photos actively and I like travel photography the most. I get to capture images and stories that are unique on its own and share it to people who may not be able to see it the same way as I did. Took the courage to join international competitions and gained confidence with the output and results which inspired me further to take better photos. I would like to improve more of my photography skills in order to spread to more people photos I capture from different places I travel, especially of my very own country - Philippines. Traveling gave me a profound perspective about valuing differences. Thus, it is my pride to utilize my talent to showcase differences and uniqueness of countries, cultures and people.

 

Duck's perspectiveLife is not everythingFearless smileMusic for a living

Tags: culture, differences, globalization, perspective

About kmac1047


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Philippines

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.