Existing Member?

Everywhere and Everywhere else Who says that the adventure stops once you have kids?

Osaka

FRANCE | Friday, 7 August 2009 | Views [633] | Comments [3]

One word to say about Osaka in August, hot. Hot when you wake up, hot when you get out of the shower, hot when you get dressed, and all this before 7h30 AM. Add to this that I was told that the Japanese think that we smell, I have been putting multi-layers of deodorant on before leaving L’s house in the morning.

JN has figured out the bus/metro system and we automatically get on the back of the bus and pay the driver as we get off in the front and we politely stand in line to get on the metro. If we do get lost, the Japanese are the nicest and the most helpful people we have ever met. It has not been uncommon when asking our way to have a Japanese go out off their way to take us to our destination.   

We went to the Osaka aquarium and JN and I both agree that it is the best we have ever been to. There were so many different kind of sea creatures we have never seen and they have an amazing whale shark tank.

We went to eat in a mall right next to the aquarium where we found a ninja maze that JN and SB went through. SB was a little scared but he got over it when he got out and when to a ninja stand and threw ninja stars at a target to win a prize.

We went back to L’s place to pack as we were leaving the next morning for Nagoya.    

Comments

1

The Japanese thing=k the French smell and the French do smell.

  PJDonovan Aug 7, 2009 5:22 AM

2

...I think the Americans also fit into the smelly description, unfortunately.

  klynne Aug 7, 2009 10:52 AM

3

Salut les Kikis!
Ça a l'air très dépaysant tout ça! Quelle chance vous avez! Vous dites avoir très chaud, mais est-ce qu'il y a des moustiques?
Bises et sayonara!
Agnès

  Agnès Aug 8, 2009 12:05 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.