Existing Member?

Nicholas & Kathryn go AWOL

Stonehenge and Bath

UNITED KINGDOM | Tuesday, 7 July 2009 | Views [225]

Well we did a wee bit of a roadie today, got the car from Brighton and drove to Bath via Stonehenge and Avebury. Stonehenge was not much to write home about to be honest. It was raining when we arrived so we wandered up next to the fenceline to realise that we were no closer than those who paid 6 pound 60 each to get in! So we were cheap arses and didn't go right in. Still have pretty good pics though. Then we headed to Avebury to look at the rocks surrounding the entire village, that was not too bad. Got to Bath at about 4.30pm and not a single free car spot in town! So we've paid for overnight parking. From our last story we spent four nights in Brighton with Megan and Jamie. Had a very relaxing time, took in all the sights of Brighton. We also went to a stand up comedy show which had a kiwi in it, he was pretty funny too. Off to some beachy place down near Penzance tomorrow, keep an eye out on facebook for the photos, I won't be putting any on here.

About kiwi_kids


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.