Existing Member?

DreamOn

Chengdu (take 2!), Sichuan

CHINA | Tuesday, 24 April 2007 | Views [461]

So I bet you're wondering if my legs were like jelly after Emei Shan? Well they were aching but they hurt worse after the Great North Run. Admittedly they were too sore to touch and the plans I'd envisaged of a lovely massage were shelved. 

As it was, it was probably a good thing as I spent seven hours sitting at an Internet Cafe uploading pictures. I REALLY hope you've enjoyed them, I don't think I would have had the patience to do that if my legs weren't sore ;-)

I also met Paul. a lad from Wakefield no less in the Mix Hostel and within a couple of hours of meeting we'd arranged to do the Yangtze River Cruise together and booked it that night. 

On the Monday, I met my friends from Huanglongxi at their office as arranged and took them out to lunch and spent the afternoon exchanging pictures with them hence the picture overload for that day trip. 

I did plan on writing stories that complimented the pictures on Tuesday before I left for my cruise. My ship left Chongqing at 11 pm and it was only a four hour bus ride to Chongqing but for some stupid reason the tour company felt the need to pick us up at 6.40 AM - I ask you! Hence the long silence on the blog.

Tags: Relaxation

About kirank


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.