Existing Member?

maximumroadtrip

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Tuesday, 7 August 2012 | Views [473] | Scholarship Entry

* subtitle of the video to FOLLOW and it's 7 mins so please give me a chance. FB account: https://www.facebook.com/kim.legaspi

Philippines may have seemed to be a 3rd world country; Its rich culture, values and eco-tourism spots are endless. In this video, I have explored the municipalities of Zambales. This is where I've tried my first ever surfing experience and from there I know for a fact that I can be flexible and adventure-seeker. I also dealt with people, hiked a mountain, rode a boat and walked for miles just to reach the tourist spot.
I have a passion in travelling, filmmaking and photography. I learned to stretch my limitations and dive to wherever adventure so I can share it with people.
I also pursued a 1 yr program in Filmmaking after 5 years of working as a Segment Producer for TV. Thru that, I'm equipped because I mastered to shoot-write and edit informative and fun videos. I did short films named Reverie with Canon C300 & Fervent Wish with 35mm Fujifilm.

This scholarship means a whole lot to me for this is my dream. My goal is to travel around the globe in order to empower people and be a source of inspiration to many.

Tags: travel film scholarship 2012

About kimlegaspi


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.