Existing Member?

To Oz & Onward...... With a Backpack and pair of flip flops....We're off to sample some Australian culture and see exactly what they have, that The Stowe & Ipswich doesn't!

Byron Bay so far...

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 21 October 2007 | Views [529] | Comments [1]

So, we're still in Byron Bay and enjoying ourselves lots. Still trying to make the 'holiday' part last for as long as we can before we run out of money! Managed to sort out bank accounts and tax code numbers thought so we're getting organised.

Found ourselves a bit of a mini job too - doing a bit of 'promo' work for a travel company. (Aka. handing out leaflets and spying on other stores!) You've got to love sales eh! It's a bit of extra money though which is good. Every little counts!

We've spent the last few days exploring Byron (well, what there is of it.. it's a pretty small place) and relaxing on the beach. We're hoping to go and see the sunrise tomorrow morning at the lighthouse. It means getting up at 4am and trekking down to the beach... so fingers crossed we have enough energy to get out of bed!
We keep meaning to hire some bikes for the day, but haven't got round to it yet. We need to make a day of it really.. and the thought of getting up early to go out and cycle all day in the heat is not that appealing! We'll do it one day though, promise!

Tags: Work

Comments

1

Hi Frank (Sorry Kim, don't know you!),

Jools just sent me your link so I've caught up with your exploits. Hope you're enjoying Oz - certainly sounds like you are. All the best. R

  Richard Brice Oct 31, 2007 10:57 PM

About kim-n-frankie


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.