Existing Member?

Kilbilina

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [257] | Scholarship Entry

- the strong interest to Brazilian culture, training capoeira for a while, the enormous desire to experience not fake life in favella through this project, the chance to express our ambitions and skills with camera (and having fun) in Brazil.
- I start to do photography as a serious hobby 4 years ago since I was participating in Mediawave Film and Music Festival in Hungary. I was taking part in some short films during the festival in amateur visual projects and made with Hungarian and Serbian film-makers some non-professional documentaries during Mediawave festival.
- To apply for this project me as presenter decided to work in team with Balazs Toth as the film-maker. We made this short movie about our adventure in Spain and it shows how easy, comfortable and always creative way we can live when we gather together with camera. Apart from it our ideas about visual reality are enough strange to be captured by camera and charismatic that's why we are so attracted by this scholarship. The chance to make videos about my favourite country means a lot for me because its not just opportunity to travel and have fun, but to experience local culture from inside through unique tool-camera.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About kilina


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.