Existing Member?

Kerry's European Adventures

Roadtrip Andalusia - Spain

SPAIN | Sunday, 8 September 2013 | Views [391]

The first part of our journey takes us from Malaga Spain to Ronda. Our road trip began at the airport in Malaga, where we get a BMW Mini Cabrio. From there we drive through the city and then head for Ronda, one of the white villages of Andalusia. Ronda is one of the most picturesque white villages, and we can confirm. It's really beautiful.

We explore the picturesque village of Ronda with the Plaza de toros de Ronda, the bullring. Ronda is surrounded by ravines. Impress Dende stone bridges connect the various parts of Ronda together. The views of the surrounding landscape is impressive. Andalusia is simply worth a visit!

From Ronda we drive to the coast, the Costa del Sol. Past Malaga is again our goal Motril. Along the way we discover the coast of southern Spain and go through numerous resorts.

From the coast we diver higher. We climb the Sierra Nevada, the snow-capped mountains that watch over the Costa del Sol. And although it's warmer on the coast, we drive here in a snowstorm. In our Mini Convertible we drive up to about 1,800 meters above sea level.

The Alhambra in Granada is the goal on our last day of our trip to Spain. The Alhambra is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Spain and for travelers in Andalusia is well worth a visit to this beautiful corner fortress that towers over Granada. We have the Alhambra tickets ordered in advance, so you do not have to be in a long queue. But this was anyway not necessary because we are travelling in February and the weather was not so good.

Our conclusion: A visit to the Alhambra is worth it in any weather, as this building is really worth seeing!

see my music here: Trivago

 

Tags: andalusia, ronda

About kerryp


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.