Existing Member?

Sailing on a Ship That's Bound for Life The first week of summer my friend Kaitlin and I will be going down to Orlando, Florida to go see all the magic that Disney World has to offer, and to get a tan.

Disney World: Hollywood Studios

USA | Wednesday, 7 May 2008 | Views [410]

So this trip keeps getting more and more amazing but before I talk about what happened today (probably will make that entry tomorrow night) I'll talk about what happened yesterday.

We went to Hollywood Studios in Disney World. As the title of this entry made quite clear. It was awesome! The first thing we headed for was the Tower of Terror which drops you up to 13 stories I think it was and back up and down again randomly. That was pretty intense I can handle rollercoasters when you can see the track in front of you and can get prepared for the fall but when it's in the dark and you have no idea the anticipation can really get to you.

After that we went on the Aerosmith ride (I'll write down the name later) and that was really different because the rollercoaster was entirely in the dark which was unexpected so you had no idea what was going on. What made it better was that it played Aerosmith songs the whole time you are going through it. We also went to a Stunt Show, Star Tours, saw the Hollywood Studios Parade, among other things that I will again go back and add in when it's not so late.

My FAVORITE part of the day though was when we went and saw the Indian Jones show which shows you how they set up the stunts for the show and then has the stunt team go through all the action that you see in the movie. Well they asked for volunteers over 18 so I raised my hand and I got picked! I had a very important job of course, I got to dress up like a person of Ciaro (sp?), Egypt and had to take on the responsibility of portraying the entire population of Ciaro with about 6 other people. It was cool to meet the real stunt people, especially the guy who was Indy who was super gorgeous!

That's all I can add for now Kaitlin is about to fall asleep beside me and we have another long day ahead of us tomorrow!

Tags: disney world, florida, hollywood studios, orlando

About kelly_grigg


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.