Existing Member?

Sailing on a Ship That's Bound for Life The first week of summer my friend Kaitlin and I will be going down to Orlando, Florida to go see all the magic that Disney World has to offer, and to get a tan.

So long freshman year!

USA | Thursday, 1 May 2008 | Views [322]

Well currently I'm sitting in my dorm at school and one paper away from being a freshman year veteran. It's beautiful outside which is a rare thing for Pittsburgh so me and some friends walked down to The Point and looked out at the water and just enjoyed the weather for an hour or so. I can't believe I'll be home tomorrow night and then Sunday I'll be flying to Florida! I tell you I do miss the ocean something awful. The rivers here are nice but nothing beats the ocean. I guess I'm biased since my Dad's in the Coast Guard but what can I say. Anyway just wanted to get a start on this journal cause I can hardly wait to get to Florida and finally see Kaitlin. I think it has been almost two years since I've seen her and we have so much to update on about college. What better place to have a reunion than Disney World?

Tags: disney world, orlando

 

About kelly_grigg


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.