Existing Member?

Mis Aventuras

one more day...

ECUADOR | Monday, 19 March 2007 | Views [643] | Comments [4]

Wow. I honestly cannot even being to wrap my mind around the fact that I will be in Ecuador in just 2 days. I feel like I should be more nervous, but as for now I am just plain excited! :)



I got my host family information last week - I will be living with Orfa (my host mom who is 72! so wise I am sure), her 37 year-old daughter Nubia, and maid, Lucia. I cannot WAIT to meet them.

I am not sure what the Lord has in store for me, but I can't wait to learn more about Him, more about myself, and o yeah more about spanish too. ha.

"And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there. I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me. However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." - Acts 20:22-24... (well put Luke).

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

Kelly, Good luck on your trip. i will miss you so much!!!
I'll be prayin for ya.

Love,
Ashley

  Ashley Lyell Mar 20, 2007 11:49 AM

2

Kelly!

You are about to head off for one of the greatest experiences of your life...what an adventure! soak up every momment, take time to learn about your self and God, and have a marvelous time hiking through the rainforests and becoming fluent in spanish.

You will be missed, and prayed for!

I love you so much!!!

Steph

  Stephanie Ramsay Mar 20, 2007 4:06 PM

3

Kelly the explorer! how cute!! have tons of fun--soak up every minute! I'll be praying for you! Enjoy the Galapocos (I can't spell) I can't wait to hear about everything this summer!

  Ali Galieti Mar 21, 2007 2:10 PM

4

I'm glad I got to give you one last hug at the mall the other day!! YOU ARE THERE!!! What a great experience so far!!! I know the Lord has much in store for you and am especially excited about what HE will be accomplishling through you. What a privilege. Love you. Stay safe.
Mrs. G

  Robin Galieti Mar 22, 2007 12:29 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Ecuador

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.