Existing Member?

Around, Around the world

Koh Phangan (As Richard would say: 'Cancerous Parasitesss!!!)

THAILAND | Wednesday, 23 March 2011 | Views [529]

Sooooo, Last Night in Koh Phangan.  Had an amazing time amongst the party animals!  Drank from buckets and resisted the temptation of afterwards building a sand castle with them (well Katie did start a sandcastle in the centre of the dancefloor but that didn't go down too well)!  We swam in the sea by moonlight and watched the sunrise on the beach.  We discovered a more secluded beach and bathed in the sea while watching the sunset.  We watched so many free movies and drank the most amazing watermelon juice!  Met some of the most amazing people!  And Katie limboed under a burning stick of fire :) We wisely stopped ourselves from skipping on a giant skipping rope of fire!  I played musical chairs and tug of war :)  and overall we really enjoyed the party scene!

We leave tomorrow for Koh Phi Phi, which is where The Beach was filmed!!  We will really miss the familly who owns the resort we are staying in...they are so lovely!

Talk to you soon! 

Tags: beaches, koh phangan

About katie_aurora


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.