Existing Member?

Around, Around the world

Singapore and Bangkok

THAILAND | Tuesday, 8 March 2011 | Views [558]

Singapore airport really is one of the best in the world...I mean, there's a JUNGLE inside!!

We didn't see much of Singapore apart from Chinatown which was pretty cool!  Although we did stay in an amazing hotel with two pools and stole as much free stuff as we could fit in our bags.  Talking about free stuff, Singapore airlines totally beat Virgin Atlantic.  They have the latest films which can be paused and rewound and they gave us warm towels and orange juice (Tropicana!!!) without even having to ask! Very well done, we must say!

Ah, Bangkok, Bangkok.  What can we say?  You took us in with open arms and showed us the secrets of things on sticks and thai oil massages.  Although, you did steal a lot of money from us by tempting us with cheap goods, we forgive you since we did experience the exotic taste of grasshoppers during our stay.

Oh, by the way, THAI FOOD IS AMAZING!!! Gnam, gnam noodles one might say!

So tonight we leave for Koh Samui by VIP bus since we left it too late to get the cheapy cheap bus...too bad ehi? :) It's cheap anyway not to worry!  Really looking forward to Full moon party on Koh Phangan!!!


Also, Photos will be up soon we promise.  Don't worry, our enthusiastic followers, the time will come soon.  As the wise man once said, patience is a virtue!

ฉนทนร ัฟ ัรืเ!!!

Tags: thailand

About katie_aurora


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.