Existing Member?

Adventures of a RedHead

Starting the Adventure from PA

USA | Friday, 3 May 2013 | Views [439] | Comments [5]

Hey everyone!!

 I want to say Welcome to my journal of travels! I have had many people ask me to blog about my experience in England and to upload photos as well. I will do my best to write in it everyday but, I am traveling to 9 cities around England and may not have internet access in some areas.  I know that you all are basically living vicariously through this adventure so I will be as detailed and humorous as possible.

I really wish I could have all of you come with me but, I know that commitments are hard to put on hold... that's why I just run away from them!! Just kidding!

So here is the basic itinerary:

Sunday May 5th I will be heading to NY with my brother. I have a flight at 7am at the JFK airport and plan to arrive at Heathrow Airport in London, England 7pm their time. England is about 5 hours ahead from Pennsylvania so I promise not to tell you what happens the next day!!

I plan to spend my first day in London. There are so many splendid places to visit but, I cannot see them all if I want to travel to the other 8 cities. From London I will travel to Stonehedge, Bath, Oxford, Liverpool, and a few others. I can't tell you all the places yet, where would the anticipation and excitement be if I were to spoil the surprise??!

Please save this link if you want to follow my story of "A crazy Red Head terrorizes the Brits!"  "RUN KATE!! RUN!!"

Comments

1

Good luck! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

  Megan May 7, 2013 1:32 AM

2

Have fun!

  Eamon May 7, 2013 2:42 AM

3

Have fun and be safe !!!!

  George May 7, 2013 5:51 PM

4

Hey darling, have a blast! We miss you already!

  dad May 8, 2013 4:16 AM

5

I have everyone at the office committed to watching the BBC. OK, I haven't done that yet, they don't want to miss Honey Boo Boo, but I'm getting to them.

  dad May 8, 2013 4:36 AM

About kate_holla86


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.