Existing Member?

My Empty Wallet Can Take Me Farther

From Pili to Morong, A Walk to Remember

PHILIPPINES | Friday, 19 April 2013 | Views [297]

Brgy. Pili and Morong, Saraya, Quezon

April 4-5, 2013

 

     These two adjacent barangays, with relatively low elevation can be reached from Sariaya Municipal hall in just a tricycle ride, although walking downhill could also be fun especially when you're travelling with your companions. Riding the tricycle at Brgy. Pili can be said as eco-friendly because driver tend to off their engine and just rely on the grvitational force in transportingpassengers to their specific destinations. If the engine is off, then there will be no combustion of gas hence there will be lesser carbon footprints in the aforementioned baranngay. Just sighting a lil' bit of eco-friendly trivial analysis.

     While eating a Sariayan-made egg pie and pushing it down with a cold iced tea, refreshment is complimented with the wind blow and the sight of the green pastures. The country scent of ricefield, bleats of grazing cattles, under the ;ate afternoon ornage pastelled sky was really stress-reliveing. The hushes of bamboo trees was the best sense memory of Brgy. Pili.

     The place were perfect for retreat, team building, and reflection activities, wherein we have had ours (LWCf Student Leaders). Bro Jomz and Kimmuel as well as their friends (young Teens) had warmly welcomed us. Jomz's Mom also helped us prepared our meals.The night was fille with sparkling stars as we cooked the cassava and "kapeng barako" with bro Jem-Jem and Bro. joshee. Aside from star-gazing, the cold summer night was also bombarded with songs of praise and encouraging testimonies with Ate Icai (Ate Angie's friend from Bicol). i just thought that the night will end up with a cup of coffee but as we have laid our tiresome bodies to sleep; trading "kwentong pari, pastors, and kalbo" was done with Kapatid Jeuel and Alquin and Alquin still owed us some stories since he didn't shared that night he'd just luaghed out.

Tags: egg pie

About kasinga_gala


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Philippines

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.