Existing Member?

Torbreck life

Torbreck Life

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 28 December 2012 | Views [131]

  When your living at your destination, it could mean that you have arrived to some place special that is more than a building untop of a hill, but a refuge and place of rest. It is a case of feeling like there is no place that you've discovered that has personallity, character, warmth and freedom even tho it is where you like to live in time.
   

Rest and contemplation

.

It is the subtle changes you see, different tones and colours that build up this narative of place. It is timeless in it's design and process.

 

  Rolling storms
 

With each day, storms roll across the landscape with no regard to the built environment, it's force is greater and it's aims are different.

 

   Small details
 

But in the cracks and decay of such a timeless place, the progress of time can't be haltered or hindered, and even the handrails show the effects of time.

 

   End of the day
 

With the passing of the day, minutes seem like minutes, as the timeless character is not where you live, but where you can see and imagein the places and adventures you can go to.

 

 

Stands in time

 

Even when the clouds have passed, the buidling stays in definace of the storm, but ignorant that time is ticking, picking small pieces of building off at a time.

About karisinkko


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.