Existing Member?

juliep2

Interview & Merchant of Venice

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 22 June 2007 | Views [259]

On Tuesday everyone started out the day by going to the Imperial War Museum, except me...I went to my interview. Although at the beginning I was dissapointed I would be missing a Museum, but when I spoke to everyone who went, I decided it was a blessing in disgise (because of David being in Iraq). My interview went really well. I guess it wasn't really an interview, it was more of an introduction to working with their company (Advance Financial Network). I am excited to work with this company, but it does take me an hour to get there and it's only a couple miles away.

After my interview we had class again. I am still enjoying both classes and learning way more than I thought I would. When class ended we ran home, made dinner, and went to a pub 'Founder's Arms' where we met our teacher for a beer before we watched 'The Merchant of Venice' at the Globe Theater. If you don't know much about the Globe, it has the original structure that Shakespeare worked in and it has no roof. While we were watching the play it started to rain. Thankfully I had a rain proof jaket on, but one of my roommates didn't (Alex) and she got soaked. Even though the rain was bad, the play was great and we all had a ton of fun!

Tags: Adventures

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.