Existing Member?

New Zealanding

DAY 15. Kebab ?

NEW ZEALAND | Thursday, 10 November 2016 | Views [176]

I left the holiday park and headed for the mall in the city center. The street leading into the mall had a few signs and they told you how many parking spaces were left on a digital counter. This mall complex was massive and I noticed each parking space had a detector on the ground for the counter. Kind of cool. I enjoyed free wifi so I could call back home free of charge. I went into multiple shops and tried on a number of clothes. I'm pretty picky when it comes to shopping and I stick to the motto from the movie The Blindside, if you don't love it in the store, you're probably not going to wear it at home. I only ended up buying leggings, a cute top, a tank top, and a couple of rings.

I went into the main part of the store in search of a wireless shop. I had almost used up all of my minutes and data so I mulled over the two company's plans and finally settled on one. I went for dinner at the food court. I ordered from a kebab place, which you see a lot of kebab restaurants all over this country. When I think of kebab, I think of the meat and veggies that you put on a skewer to grill. Oh no, I was wrong. This is the Turkish Mediterranean style of kebab. It was more like a gyro with the meat, vegetables and sauces all wrapped up.

I decided I'd stay in Hamilton one more night so I went back to the same holiday park. I set up camp and then called Ryan ;)

 

About joyaroundtheworld


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.