Existing Member?

John (& Sarah's) journeys.

Home sweet home!

UNITED KINGDOM | Thursday, 23 October 2008 | Views [327] | Comments [1]

Well I am settling back into life in the UK and I am currently in the process of learning normal socialisation skills after 5 months living in the woods (it seems that you are supposed to wash cutlery after use rather than just licking it clean... I say, be thankfull I am using cutlery and not my fingers) anyway, hopefully I will be fully reintroduced back into society soon! .

I intend to add some of my photos to this website when I get a chance and will also upload the remainder to another website (I took about 1200 photos in total but don't worry, I will not be inviting anyone round for a slide show!) I intend to keep adding stories to the journal as and when I have time, but this is really for my own benefit as I know I will forget so much otherwise.

Comments

1

Hi John,

Its great to see you have arrived safe and sound!
Really enjoyed hearing about your exploits and 'close encounters'. Bet you got to the stage where you could hear the dueling banjos :-)

Keep in touch, and drop us an email.
All the best,

~ Paul

  Paul Browning Nov 11, 2008 7:21 PM

About john_hockley


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.