Existing Member?

The little adventures of Jo! Travel with me on my overdue gap year around the world :)

Only 5 more days to go!

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 18 February 2013 | Views [1235]

It's unbelievable how quickly time flies. I think the two weeks in Malaysia have just skyrocketed past me. Celebrating Chinese New Year was great fun with the usual lion dances, noisy firecrackers and too much food. More importantly, it was wonderful to have some downtime after a hectic month and also to spend quality time with my family.
 
I'm starting to feel the harsh pinch of anxiety even more. Some will tell you that I started feeling nervous about my trip from New Year's Day. While it was fun planning my destinations and activities last year, I have to admit that it is daunting to believe that it's actually going to happen in a few days! 
 
I thought I'd start a blog because it'd be nice for others to read a little more than what you can put in a Facebook status. With all the traveling coming up, I can't say it'll always be easy to sum up my experiences in just a few words. 
 
Basic calendar of my whereabouts:
 
FEB - Malaysia, Australia, US
MAR - US, Canada
APR - Peru, Argentina, Brazil
MAY - Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain
JUN - France, Italy, Greece
JUL - Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic
AUG - Germany, Denmark, UK, Turkey, Kenya
SEP - OCT - Malaysia, Nepal
NOV - Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand
DEC - Thailand, Malaysia
JAN - Malaysia, Japan
 
Here's to a year of the nomadic lifestyle! x
(and keeping this up to date! :))
 
 
 

About joannawong


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.