Existing Member?

Jim and Nic go 'round the world in 180 Days

The Russian River

USA | Monday, 20 July 2009 | Views [434] | Comments [1]

Nic on the Russian River

Nic on the Russian River

Monday 12th July

Two hours of our lives we will never get back. It took us two hours to pick up our rental car this morning - longer than any airline que we have been in. Mind you, we did pick up  very  cute convertible that is our transport for the next three weeks, and at a reasonable price. We out over the Golden Gtae Bridge on 101 and arrived at our destination in the Russian River, north of SF. We're staying at one of Nic's favourite places – Applewood Inn. Spent the afternoon lazing by the river, then by the pool. Dinner was in town, then popped over to the local gay resort for an evening cocktail and outdoor movies.

Tuesday 13th July

Russian River

Today began with a sumptuous breakfast at our B&B then off to the river for a day's canoe adventure – 14 kilometre paddle down the Russian River surrounded by towering redwoods and stopping along the way for a picnic lunch and cooling dips. It's hot at the moment but we couldn't be in a better place for the heat. Dinner this evening was at the Applewood Inn and it was outstanding. California certainly is the home for fine food and wine.

 

Comments

1

Hi guys,
What a great trip you have! Just love to read everything and keep track of you guys( Big Brother is watching you hahaha) Great Pic of Nic at the Russian River! Very Sexy ;-)
Looking forward seeing you guys here in Malaga!
Keep ejoying every minute! Life is short, so Live it! Besos desde España! XXXX

  Paul and Dennis Jul 22, 2009 7:38 PM

About jimandnicadventure

Us in Petersham

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.