Existing Member?

Jim and Mary's blog

Psychic Sedona

USA | Wednesday, 27 March 2013 | Views [326]

We were advised about Sedona by our friend Dorothy. The Dorothy that accompanied us to Sri Lanka. She said it was a good place to visit but we had our doubts after the Grand Canyon as anything after that was bound to be a disappointment. Well Dorothy you were not wrong. I am sure this will be borne out by the pictures. They are the classic mountains you see in cowboy pictures. We saw another ronantic sunset  and I got anorher smack in the mouth.

Mary has described Sedona as Arizona's Totnes. I think it makes Totnes look like Newton Abbot. You can quote me on that if I ever stand for Teignbrdge Council. There is a psychic reader on 

every corner and  there are therapies available you'll never get in Totnes, yet. Did you know there are 7 vortexes emanating powerful spiritual rnergy. It was declared the heart-chakra of the planet by Page Bryant. We can offer myofascial release . Look up the web site "Therapy on the Rocks". 

 This afternoon we walked up the Cathedral Rock. Acording to our guide book in native american mythlogy it was the birth place of the first man and woman and it the most photographed scene in Arizona. I woder whether Adam and Eve would ever be described as mythology?

 

 

About jimandmary


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.