Existing Member?

Costa Rica: ontem a noite!

Day 8: Enschede, Twente University - MILAN: INTER vs TWENTE

NETHERLANDS | Thursday, 25 November 2010 | Views [413]

Today has been very rushy and exciting. Right now it's 1800 and I'm flying from Eindhoven to Bergamo, Milan.
I woke up very late, had breakfast at the hotel. This hotel was expensive (65 euros including breakfast and internet) but right next to UTwente, so I rathered been close than having transportation issues.
Their whole campus is awesome, not hugeLY large though, I'd say twice or 3 times the size of UCR. The faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences is great. I had a quick chat with the manager of international affairs, who is, the dean of Computer Security Masters Program as well. He talked to me a little bit about their field of action, projects and current research studies. He also mentioned their admission requirements.
 Everybody here in UTWENTE is extremely kind, I guess this is the typical behavior in here. And when I told them that I was from Costa Rica, most of them did recognized it,'Ruiz' or 'Football' were their reactions. 
I had the chance to look at some catalogs, or presentation banners of many students research and they all seemed quite innovative and very interesting. In Telematics their projects seemed to be somhow focused on new tools or improvement of mobile devices.
The campus has a lot of things, supermarket (were I met the cheap version of europe...), their football field, the SportCentrum, other faculties
Leaving the campus wasn't complicated. One bus took me to the Enschede train station and then I wento to Eindhoven, where I caught a really cheap flight to Milan.
Llegue 15 minutos tarde, habia una fila de 100m para agarrar taxi en milan
Entering this stadium was almost as exciting as entering the Maracana, but with a supposed to be, better game. The sensation u get in dis THIS PLACE IS AWESOME 
The game was not good I think, Bryan couldnt make a thing.
Que pequeno es el mundo, entro al estadio y un mae me dice q si le puedo tomar una foto, y no va resultando tico y del tec... despues del partido terminamos bebiendo Beck con unos holandeses en la calle
Tomorrow Im going to Rome

About jgl97


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Netherlands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.