Existing Member?

The Frisco Kid Gone Wild

Australia Entry 2 of Journal 03/07/13

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 7 March 2013 | Views [308]

Dear Journal, (and to all my readers)

 

 The city i'm from is a small city called San Francisco, and i do say small because it really is only 7 x 7 miles (11.2 x 11.2 km). San Francisco has many names, but the one i like the most is "The City of Fog". The city is shaped like a peninsula and has two sides facing the bay while one facing the pacific, and that is why we have so much fog.  
 
 Always have wondered why a person would make a long vacation. A vacation that lasts a month or more, and today i finally realized one of its benefits. "Gastro" is an infection of the small intestine that is very catchy and causes you to empty your system in the bathroom, which in effect causes dehydration. 
 
 Today i was blessed with "Gastro", and let me tell you this country is hot and not ideal weather to be dehydrated in. The thing is i was not blessed with an air conditioning unit, just an ordinary fan. I wouldn't mind the heat as much if the nights weren't 80 °F (36 °C), but trying to always look at the good side, therefore , i can say it's at least dry heat so i'm not running in the shower every two minutes. 
 
PS.
 
I scored a job from a friend for a little, so once i feel better it will give me some extra petty cash.

Tags: sick

About jewraider


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.