Existing Member?

The Frisco Kid Gone Wild

Australia Entry 1 of Journal 03/06/13

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 6 March 2013 | Views [418]

Day 1 

 

Dear Journal, (and to all my readers) 
 
I am a young traditional Jewish 23 yr old, exploring the Australian way of life. 
 
First stop Melbourne, a city of suburbs.
 
Saint Kilda Beach: The night was settling in and i could see that i would be able to see the sunset. My sister decided it would be awesome to set me up with a girl only two days after i arrived. You can imagine how tired i was for being Jet Lag and all but  reluctantly i went on the date at this beach, which happened to be the one cold night this summer.
 
 I was a little worried she was actually getting cold but she claimed that it was her policy not to take a guys jacket on a first date. So me being half asleep decided to let it go and she seemed like a really nice person. We talked about life and our experiences but our goals were very far apart and i wasn't attracted to her much, so hey at least i tried. (Now shell leave me alone about dating for a couple days)  
 
The beach itself was one of the shortest beaches with regards to its width, but length wise it was as far as the eye could see. It had pretty nice sand and had a lot of people playing ball. 
 
 
PS. i was so over tired i forgot to turn around and see the sunset (there is always another day though). :-) 

Tags: beaches

 

About jewraider


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.